Wednesday, September 14, 2011

CONTROL? YOUR CHOICE



CONTROL? YOUR CHOICE

Muddy tears cried with no release
Because I am in control
Those I love weighed by my grief
Because I am in control

Atheist’s heart now stubborn stone
Because I am in control
Rifled with fears of the unknown
Because I am in control

Praying to god IF he is there
Because i am in control?
Do you exist, how and where?
Because…..

Help me, save me if you can hear
Because…..
I’ve made a mess, please draw near
Because …….

Incredible lift beyond belief
Because I Am’s in control
Boulder weighted backpack gone, relief
Because I Am’s in control

Made me clean, pure, fresh, new and whole
Because I Am’s in control
Set me free and renewed my soul
Because I Am’s in control

Please come visit my blog at http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.