Tuesday, December 27, 2011

First Day of Radiation

Today was my first day of radiation - Mick dropped me off and then I remembered I left my supplements in the truck so had to call him back. Then they lost my chart and I waited and waited - they forgot me in the waiting room for 45 minutes. Had radiation and it was fast and easy so far. Then I saw the doc and dietitian who wants me off everything natural that is supposed to help the body fight cancer....then I had a blood draw that they got on the first try (my veins are terrible)

We finally got "lunch" at 3:30 and then came home. Day ONE of thirty.

Wow. prayers appreciated and could really feel them as it was only annoyance things going wrong.

Praising Jesus for His presence.

2 comments:

tainterturtles said...

One day down Marijo. I'm thinking of you cousin!

Marijo (Mary Jo) Phelps said...

Thanks very much! Prayers FELT for sure!