Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Half Way Through and Daddy's Hug



Today marks my half way point in my breast cancer radiation treatments - if the last half is as good as the first half I have nothing to complain about!!!


Daddy’s Hug

I offer the first of my morning
To You.
That sleepy, barely awake time
When I come
Tousled and toddler like
To You, My Father

And You gather me up
In Your arms of love
As I begin my day
Knowing
Just because I came,
You were there

You listened to my
Sleepy conversation,
Strengthened me, lifted and hugged
Your love overflowing me
Because I made an effort
Just to come

I sorrow for the many mornings
When I slept too late
To come
And be with You first.
Please come visit my blog at http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

No comments: