Sunday, February 5, 2012

Love Letter from Jesus


Love Letter from Jesus

Get quiet before Me,
Feel My Spirit in your hair
Let Me caress and revive you
As you’re at peace with Me there

I delight in your truthfulness
And I AM searching your heart
When we’ve come close together
Let us never drift far apart

I called you for My very own
And draw you close each day
The choice is yours – the path is clear
Choose you Jesus and His way!

The fruit of righteousness will be peace; the effect of righteousness will be quietness and confidence forever. (NIV)


For this is what the high and lofty One says— he who lives forever, whose name is holy: "I live in a high and holy place, but also with him who is contrite and lowly in spirit, to revive the spirit of the lowly and to revive the heart of the contrite. (NIV)


Lying lips are an abomination to the LORD, But those who deal truthfully are His delight. (NKJV)


But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your forefathers served beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD."



Come visit my blog!
(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

No comments: