Saturday, February 4, 2012

Prayer request and wisdom needed for my radiation treatments - 2 left

I just sent the following to my oncologist’s RN:

Hi Sharon ~

I have two radiation  “boosts” left. On Monday I will ride into CS with Mick and we leave at around 6:20 AM.

My cell is --------------– I am not sure if I need to see Dr. Pedadda or ????

Friday I had an open area in my axilla about 25-50 cent size – the radiation gals said to use aloe and alta light and that was a pretty common happening. Sat I noticed (first) a broken blister on the top of my breast and now I have found an open area on my lower incision line about the size of the tip of my little finger and it is pretty concave. I do not want that incision to open up.

My concern is (since the gals said that the radiation keeps working for 2 weeks after I stop having the treatments) I am going to have more open areas.

I am not sure I want to do the last 2 “boost” sessions.

Again, I am not sure what I should do – if I need to come in and see Dr. Pedadda. I am pretty sure that I do not want to add insult to injury with the boost Monday and Tuesday.

Give me a holler when you get a minute – appreciate your input and direction.

Thanks so very much!

Marijo

Please pray for the Lord’s wisdom in all of this and direction for me to take.

THANKS,

Marijo

No comments: