Thursday, April 19, 2012

Book Updates



I got an invitation to promote Morning Whispers from the Heart of God at an upcoming event in Colorado Springs.

Another friend knows a couple people who write and interview authors for 2 of the local news papers and said when I get my press release she will help me get it to the right places and persons.

My second book, Journey with Jesus, My Incredible Lord is scheduled to come out in June.

AND my third book will be a cookbook with old family favorite comfort foods AND some good tasting low fat, low sugar food good for those  of us watching blood sugar and health issues - complete with color photos and some little tid bits praising the Lord...Recipes for Life

Prayers greatly appreciated!

Am I excited? WOW!!!

Marijo

4 comments:

Yvonne Blake said...

Wow! Exciting times, Marijo!

Marijo (Mary Jo) Phelps said...

Thanks for coming by Vonnie! And your usual encouragement. I appreciate you so very much!!

lioneagle said...

Hi Marijo -

Congratulations author lady!

I was struck when I saw the photos that you posted here because some weeks ago, I asked you for some sky photos...

Weeks ago, I used for photo products both of the photos that you posted here (this post and the one you have with Proverbs 31). Then I came here minutes ago and saw that you have those same two photos posted that I used....

Only GOD, Marijo - only GOD...
Glory to His awesome name!

Thank you again, Marijo, for your generous spirit.

Marijo (Mary Jo) Phelps said...

Yes and His handiwork across the skies!