Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Bond Servant of Jesus Devotional (Words from the Lord Series)




Child you are my servant. Cast away all doubt and deception. You are sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise unto Me against that day.

Cast down your fears and imaginations. Be not paralyzed but free in Your Lord Jesus Christ. I have bound you to Me.

My bride, My bride, no fear but stand. I love you beyond your recognition. Rest. Selah.
In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation; in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise…. (NKJV)
For this reason I also suffer these things; nevertheless I am not ashamed, for I know whom I have believed and am persuaded that He is able to keep what I have committed to Him until that Day. (NKJV)
Who are you to judge someone else's servant? To his own master he stands or falls. And he will stand, for the Lord is able to make him stand. (NIV)
[ Jesus Washes His Disciples' Feet ] It was just before the Passover Feast. Jesus knew that the time had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of his love. (NIV)


O LORD, truly I am Your servant; I am Your servant, the son of Your maidservant; You have loosed my bonds.(NKJV)


Who would you rather be serving? One who gave His all to set you free? One who died in your place? Or one who came to lie, cheat, kill, rob and destroy? A look at scripture will show you the truth and that there is really only one logical choice. HE (Jesus) is so able and we are but dust.


And as we have borne the image of the man of dust, we shall also bear the image of the heavenly Man. (NKJV)



The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly. (NKJV)




Prayer: Dearest Lord Jesus, thank you that I am sealed, bound and can stand in You! You paid the price for all this victory.  Even when I feel puny, because I am bound to You and You are standing, so am I! Your gifts just keep overwhelming me day by day. You are my Incredible Lord Jesus! AMEN

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

1 comment:

Ma and Pa said...

Amen! Love your blog, Keep sharing the Lord!