Monday, July 23, 2012

Claudia and Pat 2009
Colette, my sister

Going to Iowa tomorrow for a family reunion - will meet a grand niece that I haven't met yet and see other niece and grand nieces from Korea that I haven't seen in 3 years (daddy has his first command there and they will remain for 2 more years!) Will also see other nieces and nephew - Mick will be at home in the mountain meadow taking care of cats and holding down the fort...

SO I will not be posting things for a time here.

Can't wait - still have to figure out how I go to Houston to go to Iowa....GRIN

Will start the day very early tomorrow.

thanks for being a follower of my blog and see you when I get back!!

Colette, Ken and the kids and kidlets 2009

Barb 2009



2 comments:

Ma and Pa said...

Thinking of you on your trip. Praying that you have a ball... and take lots of pictures

Brenda Rees said...

Hi Marijo,
hope you had a lovely time with family.