Monday, July 9, 2012

His Glorious Plans




Oh, Lord Jesus
You start those little hopes
In my heart of hearts
As I begin to get a hint
Of the glory You have in mind

Saw a peek of Your splendor
In the sun’s fiery rising orb
Over misty morning lake
As boisterous birds and bovines called
Praises to Your mighty name
At the lifting of today.


Though he slay me, yet will I hope in him; I will surely defend my ways to his face. (NIV)



He whose walk is blameless and who does what is righteous, who speaks the truth from his heart…. (NIV)



"Have you ever given orders to the morning, or shown the dawn its place…(NIV)



Ascribe to the LORD the glory due his name; worship the LORD in the splendor of his holiness. (NIV)



The Mighty One, God, the LORD, speaks and summons the earth from the rising of the sun to the place where it sets. (NIV)


(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

2 comments:

Ma and Pa said...

God's Glory is new like his mercy every morining. Thanks for this post it is precious. Hugs.

Marijo (Mary Jo) Phelps said...

Thanks so much for your encouragement! Will write you!