Friday, April 5, 2013

Word from the Lord


Haven't worked this one into a devotional page yet but felt that we could all use the encouragement today just as it is....



11-28-12
Daughter I Am with you – strongly leading you into the path I have chosen for you to trod. Stay yielded stay teachable, be humble as I take you onward hour by hour. Soon we shall run together through sunny fields – no stinging bees or missed foot steps to concern our hearts. Time is short for my return. Your joy will overflow. Keep reaching out in My name. Doors are open now. Allow My love to flow through you to those I bring to you. Cherish relationships with those in your life. Share Me with any who have ears to hear. Come unto Me when you are burdened and heavy because I am the burden bearer for you. You are my daughter delight and I bless you. Walk straight, walk pure and be exulted at the mention of My name, Jesus. I came that you might have life and have it more abundantly. Receive this now in My name.

No comments: