Thursday, July 4, 2013

Are You Growing? Devotional (Words from the Lord Series)


My daughter, in my timing you shall know. Are you growing? Allow Me to stretch you – I AM renewing and restoring and reviving you. I AM yours and you are Mine. I am stretching and do have a purpose and a plan. FEAR NOT but seek Me – you shall know soon and very soon. Meantime, REST in Me. I have given you My burden for My purpose. Shine Jesus. Grow as I stretch you – share the truth in love – stand your ground – stay steady – stand firm. Realize Me in you. Stay free, whom the Son has set free is free in deed. Selah.

Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me.(NIV)



but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. (NIV)



he restores my soul. He guides me in paths of righteousness for his name's sake.(NIV)



Restore us, O LORD God Almighty; make your face shine upon us, that we may be saved.(NIV)



Will you not revive us again, that your people may rejoice in you? (NIV)



Then we will not turn away from you; revive us, and we will call on your name. (NIV)


Prayer: Dear God, Most High, please refresh, restore and revive us that we may more fervently praise Your name and Your works and Your mercy and goodness! Grow us up in these areas too, we pray.AMEN


 (C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved - use giving proper credit only.

No comments: