Monday, August 12, 2013

Child, My Little One

(This is a page from my upcoming book Afternoon Whispers from the Heart of God to be released the end of September - details to come)

Child, my little one, I’m still setting you free in Me. All is not accomplished overnight, nor is it supposed to be. Take heart, as there are times and seasons. You are in a productive/pruning one. Yet, fear not, I AM gentle and know you/your areas of need. Stay yielded. Pain comes through the ripping and tearing of resistance. Trust Me and let My love untangle you from things which sap life or kill the tender parts of you. I love you much more than you even know how to love yourself. Selah.

We can be really encouraged during times when we feel hurt or torn. Our Lord will still speak to our spirit and even help things make a bit more sense. We are anguished and God sets free. One key seems to be to keep communication with Him no matter how we feel. If we want to produce fruit we need to be in the good hands of the Master Gardener. Who wouldn’t enjoy showing more faith, love and endurance? What a harvest we are promised along with His abundant life!

Psalm 118:5 In my anguish I cried to the Lord, and he answered by setting me free. (NIV)

DIGGING DEEPER
Here are some scriptures to use in writing a few notes. How do they apply to you today?
Matthew 3:8




Hebrews 12:11

John 10:10


My commitment:



Prayer: Oh, Lord, it is early and I’m SO foggy. Help me awaken to worship You. I need You and worship You, my Jesus! Please speak to me what You would have me to hear specifically for today, from Your heart and Your Word. In Jesus’ name, AMEN.

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved.




No comments: