Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Word from the Lord October 29, 2013




Color burst leaves, blowing into winter. But you tremble not as through the years you know resurrection does come in the springtime. My Son's empty tomb. A riot of iris, daffodils, crocus, hyacinths breaking forth, reminders of Him who conquered your death, your grave. Sin tattered grave clothes replaced by His robe of righteousness as you arise in new birth. Child, I see you rejoice as you live and move having your very being in Jesus your Lord. Springtime IS coming sooner than you know. Selah.


Isaiah 61:10
I will greatly rejoice in the Lord, My soul shall be joyful in my God; For He has clothed me with the garments of salvation, He has covered me with the robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with ornaments, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.

Acts 17:28
for in Him we live and move and have our being, as also some of your own poets have said, ‘For we are also His offspring.


(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved use giving proper credit only.

No comments: