Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Can You Do It?



Child, can you do “it”? (plug in whatever your circumstance might be for “it”) No, you cannot, but “it” is My gift given to you so that you can see just how able I AM – I don’t mean for you to struggle with grunting, groaning and unbelief (picture getting a hernia lifting that back pack with that boulder that I can make fly off with one touch of My finger). I mean for you to agree with the enemy -do I have your attention? And say “no, I cannot handle this – it is too big for me, you are right enemy, BUT my Jesus is more than able, more than capable, more than willing and I am calling upon Him right now.

Have you ever agreed with the enemy? Sometimes what he is saying is the truth. We can remind him that we do agree but also have a Champion fighting on our side. We are often times weak but He is strong, in our weakness His strength is made perfect. It is good to remind the devil and ourselves of this at the same time.

Isaiah 54:5 For your Maker is your husband, the Lord of hosts is His name; and your Redeemer is the Holy one of Israel; He is called the God of the whole earth.

DIGGING DEEPER

Think about those times you were in an impossible situation and the Lord Jesus Christ stepped in on your behalf. Please look up the following verses and make a few notes about how they apply to your life right now.

Joel 2:32



Acts 2:21


Galatians 6:2


Psalm 118:5

My Commitment:

Prayer: Lord Jesus, we believe, please help our unbelief. We praise Your most wonderful name over “it”, the impossible thing we have been lugging around when we could give it to You. We look to You for Your solution in our lives. We ask this in Jesus’ name, AMEN.



No comments: