Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Child, Do You Hear Me


Child, you do hear Me. Fear not just because I am not speaking forth completed roadmaps at this time. Know that My timing is perfect and I know the plan, you and I are right on schedule. REST.

Our Father is speaking encouragement to us once again showing His love, patience and desire for intimacy. We are sometimes baffled by the fact that He cares but that doesn’t change the fact that He does. He wants to speak encouragement to us every day. Do we hear Him? Can we really have no fear? Will our plans succeed? Who is ordering our steps?

Psalm 95:6-8 Oh come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker. For He is our God, And we are the people of His pasture, And the sheep of His hand. Today, if you will hear His voice: “Do not harden your hearts, as in the rebellion, As in the day of trial in the wilderness…..


DIGGING DEEPER

Write down whatever these verses are speaking personally to you this morning.












My commitment:




Prayer: Dear Jesus, I am trying to REST in your arms as we await the blood test results on the kitten we’d like to adopt. I realize it could be a blood test on one of us with much more dire consequences. Thank You that I don’t need a roadmap or a GPS because I have you, my Jesus, my Lord! Thank you that You truly go before us and prepare the way. Help that to seep into the core of me! In Jesus’ name, AMEN.



(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved.

No comments: