Thursday, January 2, 2014

Reflection - Prophesy


Reflection

Child, you are Mine and I love you. My timing is not your timing, but be not dismayed at that revelation. I am yours and you are Mine. Keep on seeking Me and My purpose for you. You shall find and learn beauty through delay. I vacillate not, nor waver in My purpose and plan for you. Fear not; meet each day with Me as your focus. Sometimes it is not so much where you are, but who you are. If you maximize Me and stay pure, holy, and ready, I can use you in a vast variety of circumstances daily. I love you and have a plan. I will go before you and prepare the way and open the doors; I am The Door. Do all things void of anxiety, living each moment for its own. Take advantage of the opportunity as it appears today. In this, you will be free from concern for tomorrow. Rest in Me as I work through all that is not yet clear to you; take hold of My promise that all things work together for good for those who love Me and are called according to My purpose. Reflect on all My handy-work; is it not in perfect order? In Me, you will not lose.


Our Lord is the creator of the universe and can choose to communicate with us, His children, is so many wonderful and creative ways. He wants us to learn to depend on Him and not be anxious, and most of all He wants us to know, deep down inside of us that we are His and he will work in us and use all that we deem uncertain and out of order. Reflection and fellowship are the keys to confidence. The Lord is faithful. 

(C) Marijo Phelps

No comments: