Thursday, January 9, 2014

Spending Time with the King


Now after a time in My presence and Word you are calm in your spirit and able to focus; not by concentrating or force of your will but because you've been in the Master's presence, His house and you've praised Him. I AM completeness for you, child. Face each day as our adventure together. I will give you much opportunity in all necessary ways. You will look back on this time with no vagueness or questioning but you will see. Know that it "makes sense" to Me even now and REST, my child.

Can you think back to years ago, as a child, did you ever play that you were royalty? A queen or princess, a knight fighting for what was right actually being able to spend time with the King or Queen of that imaginary realm. As adults we can still spend time with the King, if we will but take time to do so, King Jesus. And as we spend time He might just whisper to our hearts. In thinking about some key words from what He might share with us the following scriptures come to mind.

Psalm 89:15 Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim You, who walk in the light of Your presence.

DIGGING DEEPER

Let’s look at some verses and see what application the Holy Spirit has for us today.

Exodus 33:14

Psalm 100:4



My Commitment:


Prayer: Dear Jesus, please help me daily to come quietly into your presence and listen to You.  Help me to give you praise and thanksgiving and a verbal hug.  You are my Lord and savior. Thanks that you like my dandelion bouquets sent from the heart of me. In the name of our Savior, Jesus, AMEN.


 (C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved

No comments: