Sunday, January 19, 2014

Unseen

  



My child, I have not forgotten, nor is my arm too short or My timing incorrect or even lacking much. 
Trust in Me and I shall give you those hidden desires of your heart, know the foundation is being laid even now.

I am not sure if this is quite common, but it takes me a while to get it to soak in that I can trust God. You would think this would be a “no brainer” but, unfortunately, for whatever reason we seem to have a difficult time grasping, getting a hold of and believing that God really does what He promises and really is who His Word says He is. We can rely upon Him!

2 Samuel 7:28 Sovereign Lord, You are God! Your covenant is trustworthy and you have promised these god things to your servant.

DIGGING DEEPER

With the following verses please write down what our Lord is laying on your heart this afternoon.

Psalm 20:7


Psalm 25:2


Psalm 40:4


My Commitment:



Prayer: Dear Lord Jesus, our trust is in You and there truly can be no other yet many times we act like there is (many others) please forgive us and help us to hang tightly unto Your hand and walk, talk, think, act within that partnership only! In Jesus Name, AMEN

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved

No comments: