Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Another One of Those Days….


My Cry
Jesus, Jesus, Holy and anointed One, Jesus

Help me to return to sit at your feet
Daily, Lord Jesus
More Mary, less Martha
More Jesus, less me, please?

Help me to write to You
My heart of hearts again
Renew You, in me
Me lesser, You greater each hour

I want You: my purity, holiness and truth
My everything awesome God
Praising You is what I want, need to do
Praising You, Raising You, Lifting You 

HELP me
Healing, empowering, 
Liberating, and placing me.
To do Your will.

Please come visit my blog at http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

Focus Me
Dear Lord, at this rate
I will be six days late for Rapture.
That's how my life 
Has been going lately.

Please, Lord Jesus,
I need Your focus.
I love You.

I desire to be in the center
Of Your will for me.
I'm not sure I am,
Am I?

Please minister wholeness
To my hubby too? AMEN


Please come visit my blog at http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/


(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

No comments: