Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Short testimony from Afternoon Whispers from the Heart of God


About the Author: The Lord Jesus Christ pulled me “feet first’ out of a bottle in 1974. He delivered me from nine years of atheism, from alcoholism and kept me off the drugs I had messed around with for way too long. He is most powerful in setting a person free; once I placed my hand in His I have never looked back! HE is able even when we are “but dust”. I love my Lord and Savior so very much!


This book is dedicated to my sister, Colette Anne Rieck who was majorly responsible for my coming to the Lord Jesus. He turned her life upside down. I definitely noticed. She tried to find answers for all my scoffing questions. Three weeks after this encounter with her I gave my heart and life to the Nazarene.

(C) Marijo Phelps All rights reserved.

No comments: