Friday, March 21, 2014

Chosen Praise to the Chosen ONE!




Chosen Praise to the Chosen One

Father hear my praises

The spoken but also the unspoken

Help my very heart

To pour forth and dance

At the mention of that name  

 

JESUS

 

Oh that my eyes might see

And my fingers touch

My spirit behold

My Lord, resplendent,

Only God and King,

 

JESUS

 

Unplug my channels of praise

That my love

Might flow free

And be a wondrously fragrant

Offering unto our soon returning

 

JESUS

 

Philippians 2:9
Therefore God exalted him to the highest place and gave him the name that is above every name. (NIV)

 

Psalm 8:1
O LORD, our Lord, how majestic is your name in all the earth! You have set your glory above the heavens. (NIV)

 

Psalm 138:2
I will bow down toward your holy temple and will praise your name for your love and your faithfulness, for you have exalted above all things your name and your word.(NIV)

 

Psalm 148:13
Let them praise the name of the LORD, for his name alone is exalted; his splendor is above the earth and the heavens. (NIV)

 

Jeremiah 31:13
Then maidens will dance and be glad, young men and old as well. I will turn their mourning into gladness; I will give them comfort and joy instead of sorrow. (NIV)

 

2 Samuel 6:14
David, wearing a linen ephod, danced before the LORD with all his might. (NIV)

 

Ephesians 5:2
and live a life of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. (NIV)

 

Luke 22:18
For I tell you I will not drink again of the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes (NIV)

 

Revelation 19:11
[The Rider on the White Horse ] I saw heaven standing open and there before me was a white horse, whose rider is called Faithful and True. With justice he judges and makes war. (NIV)

 

He gave His life for us, he who was sinless and the only one who could actually take our penalty upon Himself, Jesus part of the triune Godhead, God the son in flesh appearing. Just to think that He intercedes for me and cares about what I do, where I go and who I interact with is mind boggling. If it breaks my (your) heart, it breaks His heart. If you cry, He cries with you and is right there to walk “through the valley of the shadow of death” with me (you). Could there ever be a closer friend? Oh, what a privilege to call Him friend, Lord and Savior.


(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

 

No comments: