Tuesday, March 25, 2014

CONTROL? YOUR CHOICE


 
 
CONTROL? YOUR CHOICE

 

Muddy tears cried with no release

Because I am in control

Those I love weighed by my grief

Because I am in control

 

Atheist’s heart now stubborn stone

Because I am in control

Rifled with fears of the unknown

Because I am in control

 

Praying to god IF he is there

Because i am in control?

Do you exist, how and where?

Because…..

 

Help me, save me if you can hear

Because…..

I’ve made a mess, please draw near

Because …….

 

Incredible lift beyond belief

Because I Am’s in control

Boulder weighted backpack gone, relief

Because I Am’s in control

 

Made me clean, pure, fresh, new and whole

Because I Am’s in control

Set me free and renewed my soul

Because I Am’s in control
 
(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved

No comments: