Friday, April 25, 2014

Heart of Obsidian Stone



I don't know the fire you've been through

To make your heart black glass

Don't know which heartaches tempered you

Or the trauma in your past

 

I only know the promise

Made by the faithful One

His words are true and powerful

If you call on God's only Son

 

He promised to take this heart of stone

And make it all brand new

To give you a heart of flesh

That will more than see you through

 

How can I be sharing this?

Because He's set me free'

And traded me a heart of flesh

For that obsidian stone in me.


(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. 

Ezekiel 11:19 I will give them an undivided heart an put a new spirit in them; I will remove from them their heart of stone and give them a heart of flesh. NIV

1 comment:

Ma and Pa said...

Love it ((((Hugs))))