Monday, June 16, 2014

LUMP

I have gotten wonderful news today - my breast surgeon is "not at all concerned" about the lump I found - says it is just a cyst. She and I both looked at it on the ultrasound in her office. I didn't have to have a mammogram or make an appointment for a biopsy.

Afterwards I needed to wait for Mick to get back to that part of Colorado Springs - there was a black lady who I had seen coming in waiting at the door on a bench - I sat with her and couldn't stop talking about my Jesus - the head of my medical team! Turns out she has uterine cancer and was going through much in the way of treatment and she loves the Lord too - I got to pray with her!

Then later in the day, the wife of one of Mick's clients came to knock on the truck window - I started sharing with her about my beautiful Lord - SHE was a believer and she then led us in prayer - today was like one glory and rejoicing day from start to finish - of course Mick was thrilled but saying "I KNEW it was "nothing".  thank you so very much for your prayers... This morning in my quiet time I got encouraging Rhema verse after verse - and some of those people I met today shared those same verses with me not even knowing!

3 comments:

tainterturtles said...

I'm so happy for you Marijo. Thank God. Please rest easy now!

Marijo (Mary Jo) Phelps said...

YES can sleep tonight!!!

Marijo (Mary Jo) Phelps said...

YES can sleep tonight!!!