Thursday, June 5, 2014

Promise Regarding Promises Devotional (Words from the Lord Series)




Lift up my Son. Sing to Him your new song. Be faithful to my Word and the promises are yours.

Psalm 33:3
Sing to him a new song; play skillfully, and shout for joy. (NIV)
Psalm 40:3
He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the LORD. (NIV)
John 8:28
So Jesus said, "When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am the one I claim to be and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. (NIV)
John 12:32
But I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all men to myself." (NIV)
2 Corinthians 1:20
For no matter how many promises God has made, they are "Yes" in Christ. And so through him the "Amen" is spoken by us to the glory of God. (NIV)
2 Corinthians 7:1
Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God. (NIV)
Prayer: Oh, dear Jesus, help us to grasp what You have promised and know that You are ever so true to Your Word.  AMEN
 
(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

No comments: