Saturday, July 19, 2014

Pencil Praise IV


 
Blood Bought
Jesus, Your praises are sweet to speak
Your beauty and mercy beyond compare,
I turn to lean on Your strength
And find that You're always there,
Waiting for me to humbly reach out
Accept Your perfect, loving lift
Admit that I cannot do it myself,
Receive Your blood bought eternal gift
Blessed Consistency
Jesus is my only anchor
In this sea of unrest
Called the World
 
Choice
JESUS is running the show
He's got everything under control
Will you step back and let Him
Or plow on and forget Him
Do you prefer peace
Or confusion of soul?
The choice is yours
You know.
 
Can’t Wait
Jesus, I think the waiting
Is the toughest part of all
Why couldn't You have come back
YESTERDAY?

 
Covenant of Love
Storm clouds in the sky
The storm passes by
A rainbow up above
A promise of His love
 
(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

No comments: