Monday, July 21, 2014

Pencil Praise Poems V


 
Fine Tuned
Lord Jesus
I long to hear Your voice
Start my day Your way
Refocus me on You
This is what I pray.
 
Singing  Halleluiah
Singing Halleluiah to my King
I know my strength is in You alone
Let resounding echoes ring and ring
Of my boundless joy
As You call me Your own!
 
Transparent
Jesus, make me see through
Transparent
So others might see You
Apparent
 
Sunny
Sunny, Wondrous rays washing me warm,
The Savior's smile.
 
Everlasting Love
Storm clouds in the sky,
The storm passes by,
Rainbow from up above,
A remembrance of His love.
 
Future Unseen
Some dreams
You dream so long
You begin to wonder
If you aren't but a figment
Of their imagination!
 
Talk is Cheap
Talk is cheap
Some people say
But have they ever
Paid the price?
 
(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

No comments: