Friday, February 13, 2015

Praying with a Prayer Partner

Praying With A *Prayer Partner Devotional (Words from the Lord Series)
Seek Me first and early, then draw together (at least) daily. Enter with thanksgiving and praise – you do not see in the unseen realm except that which I reveal. Know much moves on “little” prayers and praises, much is halted because of lack thereof. There is no bondage, but freedom and release in Me, the great I Am.
There are times and seasons of heated battle and times of relative rest. Remember to pray always without ceasing. I Am there in the midst of you, need you any other reason or cause? There are times when you are together solely to delight in My presence. Your obedience and steadfastness pleases Me and I enjoy communion with you, that’s reason enough. My daughters, I Am pleased. I will give you boundaries/guidelines, fear not, haven’t I always been faithful? Yours is to stay yielded.
Your openness and receptiveness I love. I will direct your enthusiasm to flow most constructively. It will not destroy nor should you destroy it. I will channel it. Remain open and teachable. You have no idea what I desire to do and am doing. You are each and both priceless. I want to steep you in prayer fellowship so it will become a vital, non-dying part of your lives to be continued with your mates, never to be abandoned – therein lies the strength in relationship – communion/communication in and through Me.
You are and do delight my countenance – know and receive my peace. Ask. I will explain. Go forward, I will check and guard. You ARE mine. No condemnation. You are seeing the way and balance. I love you, daughters. Selah
·        Prayer partner can be a spouse, friend, brother or sister in the Lord – if you have never had one, pray about one – it is one of the best things in LIFE!
Dearest Jesus, please bless all my former and present prayer partners.  Keep teaching and leading and “growing” us up in You.  May we be able to teach others the incredible multiplication of two praying together.
Deuteronomy 32:29-31 (New International Version)
 If only they were wise and would understand this and discern what their end will be! How could one man chase a thousand, or two put ten thousand to flight, unless their Rock had sold them, unless the LORD had given them up? For their rock is not like our Rock,  as even our enemies concede
(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

 

No comments: