Tuesday, May 12, 2015


Love is Calling


Back up, back off, and see the wonderworking power of the Lord Jesus Christ on your behalf today, tomorrow, and right through the calendar. Are My ears too deaf that I can’t hear? Is My arm too short that I cannot reach? Not in the least. You are precious in My sight – I have plans for you – I delight in you – I set you free and want to RUN with you through meadows of flowers and on your daily path. Come run with Me.


God hears. God hears us! No busy signals, no appointments needed 24/7. He holds us in His arms and blesses us, and they are more than available, we are precious to Him. Yes, we can run with Him and run after Him; let’s stop running from Him, and let’s put Him first in our day.






In my distress I called upon the LORD, And cried out to my God; He heard my voice from His temple, And my cry came before Him, even to His ears.”



DIGGING DEEPER


Read the following scriptures. Before you run out of the door, sit with Him a few moments and hear what He is speaking to your heart this morning.













My commitment:










Prayer: Your love for us, Your children, jumps off the pages of Your Word. You draw us closer and closer to Your heart. Lord God, we Your people are Your heart. My head is shaking slowly in disbelief yet how can I not believe when Your Word speaks this love repeatedly. There is nothing we do, it isn’t earned but You give your love so freely. Thank You! Amen


(C) marijo Phelps all rights reserved - use giving proper credit only.

No comments: