Monday, November 2, 2015

My Bride, Resplendent in Holiness Devotional


My Bride, Resplendent in Holiness Devotional (Words from the Lord Series)
My busy child, quiet your heart before me. I desire to give you focus, to bring order to confusion as Jesus did when he spoke forth life to you. Let not your mind wander. Look to your first love for direction and being. I help you focus on Jesus.
Receive my counsel and look to the Lord who is your strength, your everything. The Spirit and the Bride say come. I say the time is at hand for those words to be fulfilled. Is the Bride ready or in a state of disarray?
Let Jesus teach you His peace. Be ready/willing to learn and you shall. You need peace before you can be a finished Bride, resplendent in Holiness, clothed in His robe of righteousness, without spot or wrinkle. Then shall He come, your awaited, your beloved. Tarry, that you might fulfill His plan for you, take time to come apart often with the Son. Dwell in His Word and His Word shall dwell in you.
Psalm 46:10 Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.(NIV)

Isaiah 55:8 For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the LORD. (NIV)

2 Corinthians 10:5 We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. (NIV)

Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint. (NIV)

Revelation 22:7  “Behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy of this book.” (NIV)

Prayer: Dear Jesus, you are our everything! Please help our choices daily and our very breath that we breathe to reflect that fact. Beyond the fires we seem to be rushing to put out, we DO want to be Your Bride, without spot or wrinkle. Only You can accomplish that work in us. We yield. AMEN.

 (C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

 


 


 


 


 

 

 

No comments: