Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Elections - Time to Get Serious about America and GOD!

YES - I was hoping and praying to be able to vote Cruz-Fiorina.
 
YES - I am bummed that they didn't win

 BUT - I am now more bummed by those promising to "stay home"

STAY HOME - is a vote FOR Hillary. ...

 PLEASE PRAY and PLEASE VOTE!!!
 
Proverbs 21:1
The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, Like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes.
 
PRAY - pray much
 
Each time this has happened in the past (according to my memory) the WORST candidate has won... we need to PRAY like crazy - and pray for Trump to be used in a mighty way by God...
 
I have serious, sold our Christian friends who the Lord impressed to begin praying for Trump months ago...there must be a reason in all of this? I am praying that our next "leader" will not be used in judgment against this nation. Although we do need repentance beginning with the "church" God, YOU and YOU alone are ultimately our ONLY hope....
 
(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved.
 
 

No comments: