Thursday, November 17, 2016

Come Before God With Thanksgiving and Praise

 
Does it comfort you that God knows you better than anyone? He knows us even better than we know ourselves. He made us, thought us up and loved all that made us uniquely ourselves before we were ever conceived. We have so much to be thankful for especially during this time we traditionally set aside for thankfulness. There is so much good to reflect upon as the day we remember comes closer.
He knows me, and I share that with my readers in writing what the Lord laid on my heart:
My child, impetuous tempest that you sometimes are, tarry. Listen to Me. Seek my wisdom in the Word. Come before me with thanksgiving and praise.
Does it comfort you that God knows you better than anyone else. He knows us even better than we know ourselves. He made us, thought us up and loved all that made us uniquely ourselves before we were ever conceived. We have so much to be thankful for especially during this time we traditionally set aside for thankfulness. There is so much good to reflect upon as the day we remember comes
One of the most important things we can do is to seek God’s wisdom. Let’s take a look at some scriptures which speak about praise and thanksgiving. I have listed but a few as the bible is full of them.
Psalm 71:6 By You I have been upheld from birth; You are He who took me out of my mother’s womb. My praise shall be continually of You.
DIGGING DEEPER
Let’s look at some more scriptures. Please write what the Holy Spirit is saying to you, personally, this day.
Luke 24:49
 
Psalm 26:7

Psalm 69:30
 
I Chronicles 29:13
 
My Commitment:
 
Prayer: We lift our voices and our hearts to You, Lord of Lords and King of Kings! We especially thank you during this Thanksgiving season in our lives, for your provision and for the journey that you are leading us through.  In the name of Jesus, AMEN

 

 

No comments: