Wednesday, September 27, 2017

OCTOBER PRAISE

October Praise
I give October praise to You
A fruitful harvest
From my past year in Jesus

Pure adoration and praise sung
From sunset's rosy magenta
Across the cloud scattered sky

Blown like pearly leaves
By autumn's tingling wind
Let Your Holy Spirit's wind

Gather Your body together
So that the storm-tossed lost
Might have a chance to know You too!


Psalm 27:5-7 For in the time of trouble He shall hide me in His pavilion; in the secret place of His tabernacle He shall hide me; He shall set me high upon a rock. And now my head shall be lifted above my enemies all around me; therefore I will offer sacrifices of joy in His tabernacle; I will sign, yes, I will sing praises to the Lord.  Hear, O Lord, when I cry with my voice! Have mercy also upon me, and answer me.




No comments: