Monday, September 4, 2017

Still, Small-Voice Place




7-22-17 Word from the Lord

Would I AM not talk if you would quiet yourself into that “still, small voice” place and listen? I AM here, I AM loving you through it all… I AM not needing any appointment except your focus on your Savior and taking note (notes). You see my hand in the sun’s rising and setting, in the rainbows of promise, you capture my heart for you in your camera’s eye… When you are STILL, you capture My heart for you in my eyes… I AM meaning to encourage you and let you know just how close I AM – always. I AM will fill you to overflowing – more to share more to flow through you to your friends and loved ones – more to give and give out to those in need or a reassurance of my presence and my eternal love for them.
Nothing chases the enemy like my heart for you, daughter delight and when you praise I AM – the enemy cannot stay – he must flee by the blood of the lamb and the word of their testimony. Lift your arms in surrender, praise and faith – (picture a toddler in the “up daddy” position) Reach out and up to grasp my hand held out to you. Never doubt – I AM there. I AM ready. I AM willing. I AM present to lift you up into my everlasting arms and out of those snares the enemy has set. I AM there lifting you up to my peaceful place. I AM present to love you into and under the shadow of My wings…

I AM Savior – YOUR savior and deliverer. Really, I AM.

No comments: